North Korea Maritime Administration
|Logo of the Maritime Administration of DPR Korea|
|Coordinates||Lua error: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.|
|Korean and English|
MAB offers a searchable database for North Korean merchant navy ships and seafarers on its website. Unlike many other shipping databases, MAB offers its ship and person data without requiring registration or membership for access.
- Multilateral Treaties Deposited with the Secretary-General: Status as at 1 April 2009. United Nations Publications. August 2009. p. 590. ISBN 978-92-1-133662-7.
- John A. C. Cartner; Richard Fiske; Tara Leiter (1 March 2013). The International Law of the Shipmaster. Routledge. p. 458. ISBN 978-1-136-65397-1.
- "Maritime agency is North Korea's newest website". North Korea Tech. Retrieved 24 November 2015.
- Ian Jeffries (2012). North Korea, 2009-2012: A Guide to Economic and Political Developments. Routledge. p. 646. ISBN 978-0-415-65644-3.
- "An Undertaking - Concerning the Recognition of Training and Certification of Seafarers for Service on Panama Flagged Vessels" (PDF). 2002.
- Spokesman for Maritime Administration of DPRK on "Oil Tanker Incident" in Libya at KCNA (archived)
- North Korea denies responsibility for oil-tanker near Libya at NK News
- Website appears for LRIT maritime system at North Korea Tech
- Official website
- International Maritime Law Institute directory on The Democratic People's Republic of Korea
|40px||This North Korea-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|