|Kristian Gerhard Jebsen |
Number of employees
600 office staff worldwide
Gearbulk Holding Limited is an international shipping company headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda. The company operates the world's largest fleet of open hatch gantry and semi-open jib craned vessels. These vessels specialise in carrying unitised breakbulk cargoes like forest products, non-ferrous metals, and steel. The company also has a revenue stream in terminal operations.
As of October 2014, the Gearbulk fleet consists of 64 vessels, most of which are "open hatch gantry craned (OHGC)" vessels. Standardising on this design makes the vessels interchangeable, and offers operational flexibility.
Early 2015 Gearbulk lost the MS Bulk Jupiter when it sank off the coast of Vietnam.
- Gearbulk (2008). "About Us". Gearbulk Holding Limited. Retrieved 2008-04-22.
- Gearbulk (2008). "Offices". Gearbulk Holding Limited. Retrieved 2008-04-22.
- Kristian Gerhard Jebsen Skipsrederi AS (KGJS) (2008). "About Us". KGJS Web site. KGJS. Retrieved 2008-04-22.
- Humphries, George. "Seafaring Memories of Dublin Shipping". Retrieved 2009-09-18.
- "Anthony Poole, blogs.platts.com". Retrieved 2 September 2015.